Problems related to immigration may come up during the processing of your immigration matters. We can help you deal with them.

Immigration to Canada can sometimes be a long and complicated process. Over the years of practicing
Canadian Immigration Law at Swift Immigration, we have seen and dealt with many immigration roadblocks.
If you are experiencing one of the problems listed below, it is recommended to call or contact us so that we can assess your immigration problem and assist you to our best ability.

Application Refusal

In certain cases, a Canadian Immigration application refusal can be challenged. Was your application refused ? We may be able to challenge it. You may have recourse if the decision was wrong in fact or in law, or if that decision is not in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness. Family Class and spousal sponsors have an additional recourse. They can ask that a refusal be reversed by raising humanitarian and compassionate considerations.

If warranted in any particular situation we can assist you write a Reconsideration Letter to the Program Manager of the Canadian Visa Office to point out the errors and request a reconsideration of the refusal decision.

Long Delays

Canadian Immigration can be a lengthy process. Sometimes, it takes longer than it legitimately should. If the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your application is not meeting the service standards set for them with respect to your file, you have recourses available.

You may retain us to provide you with an analysis of the current status of your application and a plan of action to get your application on track to a final disposition.

Temporary Resident Premit (TRP)

A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) may be issued to individuals who would otherwise be inadmissible to Canada because of health and criminality issues, permitting them to enter Canada on a temporary basis.

In deciding whether or not to issue a TRP, a visa officer will weigh the inadmissible person’s need to enter or remain in Canada against the health and security risks to the Canadian population.

A permit may be issued for a period not to exceed three years and may be extended from inside Canada.

In certain circumstances, the holder of a TRP will be granted Canadian Permanent Resident status in Canada.