The efficient, consistent, and transparent processing of international students remains one of CICs departmental priorities. A study permit is a written authorization issued to foreign students permitting them to engage in studies in Canada.


  • Letter of acceptance from the educational institute that they will be attending
  • Proof of identity
  • Proof of financial support

The study permit allows students to work part-time on campus and seek a renewal from within Canada should they decide to stay longer. Our services include to help students gain a work permit to work Off-campus too.

Canadian Experience Class is an immigration category for Canada’s International Students and Temporary Foreign Workers to settle as permanent residents if they choose to.