If you are required to obtain a visa in order to visit Canada, must submit an application for a Temporary Resident Visa to a visa office at the Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate that serves your country of origin or residence.

The US Tourist Visa(B-2) is for foreign nationals who wish to visit the United States for tourism or leisure. B-2 are tourist or visitor visa, and B-1 is business visa. They are required for citizens of countries that are not included in the Visa Waiver Program. However even citizens of countries included in the Visa Waiver Program are required to hold a valid B-1 or B-2 visa if they plan to stay in the United States for longer than 90 days.

VISA WAIVER COUNTRIES: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.

The visas are usually issued for a period of 6 months, and the foreign visitor can request an extension of stay. To be eligible B-2 Tourist Visa, you must have a valid passport, have the necessary finances to support yourself, intention to return to your country once the visa expires and be of good character.

As each and every application is different from the other, and at times can become complex. We, at Swift immigration, can assist you in filing your application, and making sure that it was submitted with all the required forms and supporting documents