Business Opportunities For Agents And Referrals

Currently, we are expanding and we are seeking an association with a reputable company or person, who can represent us to promote Canadian Immigration. We have a very attractive profit sharing program for our overseas associates.

Do you know of people serious about immigration to Canada on the basis of family, investor, business, student, skilled worker, or on refugee status ? Build a network and become an agent for the office of Swift Immigration Solutions. Like many successful agents for our office – you will be entitled to a lucrative commission rate.

Your position would be to forward the referrals of persons who are in need of our professional services in immigration to Canada, of persons who are being persecuted or their life is at risk, and we can represent them to stay in Canada or to come to Canada.

Your Responsibilities Would Include:

  • Contacting members of your community, either in Canada or in the country where you know people , regarding immigration
  • Advertise in newspapers and other media resources that you can help persons migrate to Canada in the specific categories.
  • Willing and able to promote Investor Immigration Program.
  • Provide referral by asking the potential applicant to complete the business assessment form.
  • Ensure that the information of the client is kept confidential at all times.
  • Do not act as an consultant, fulfil the proposed services of an agent by simply collecting and forwarding the information to Swift Immigration

Immigration Services We Provide, Include:

  • Investor Class
  • Skilled Worker Class
  • Business Class – Entrepreneur and Self- Employed
  • International Students Visas
  • Sponsorship of spouse, common-law or conjugal partners

Our Associates Can Expect The Followings From Us:

  • Complete Training support
  • Proven, Successful and Profitable venture
  • Long term association
  • Annual promotional seminar in your city/town
  • Preparing you for your personal interview (if and when required) with the Visa office