Business Class Immigration Canada
The objectives of the program are:
- To promote economic development by attracting people with venture capital, business acumen and entrepreneurial skills
- To support provincial and territorial economic objectives
- Business experience
- Have a legally acquired minimum net worth of $8,00,000 CAD
- Must create at least one incremental full-time job for one or more Canadian Citizens or PRs other than the entrepreneur and their family members
- Must operate and own a qualifying Canadian business within two years of landing
Our services include helping you make a complete and productive Business Plan which has to be submitted along with the application and also the settlement services that will be required when you land in Canada.
Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.
Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.