Work Permit in Canada

Work Permit Canada, Open & Close Work Permit, Spouse Open Work Permit, Swift Immigration

A Work Permit in Canada is not an employment contract.

It is a document that is issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, for the purpose of allowing an individual to work in Canada, filling labour shortage, and supporting economic growth in Canada. A Work Permit is only issued once an offer of employment has been made. Apply all kinds of work permits in Canada with swift.

The Post-Graduate Work Permit in Canada is a once in a lifetime opportunity

The PGWP allows international students who have graduated from an accredited school to stay in Canada to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

A PGWP is a great pathway to immigration in Canada as it gives students the chance to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class.

The eligibility criteria are as followed:

  • Students must currently hold valid temporary status or have left Canada.
  • They must have graduated from an eligible designated learning institution (DLI)
  • The program must at least be 8 months in duration leading to a degree, diploma or certificate.
  • Applicant must have maintained full-time student status in Canada during each academic session of the program
  • A Transcript and an official letter from the eligible DLI confirming that they have met the requirements to complete their program of study is also needed

Work permit in Canada for your spouse

In most cases, your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible to work in Canada, if they apply for an open work permit

Your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible for Open work permits in Canada if you :

  • Have a valid study permit or are a full-time student
  • Are someone who applied for permanent residence
  • Are an applicant of the Atlantic Immigration pilot program
  • Are the family member of a refugee or refugee claimant.

Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.

Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.

For further information.