College Applications Canada
The first step to becoming an international student in Canada is to find a college and apply to the desired program.
Admission requirements vary from college to college but there is some basic information you need to provide.
- Admission fee: From $100
- English Proficiency test: IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate
- Transcripts of study in the home country
We can get you admission to these colleges/universities right away
- Canadore College – Ontario
- University Canada West – British Columbia
- St Thomas University-New Brunswick
- Conestoga College – Ontario
- Niagara College – Ontario
- St Lawrence College – Ontario
- MITT – Manitoba
- Medicine Hat College – Alberta
- VCC – British Columbia
- Loyalist College – Ontario
- Canada College – Quebec
- Mount Saint Vincent University – Nova Scotia
- Nipissing University – Ontario
- Sault College – Ontario
- Great Plains College – Saskatchewan
- Cumberland College – Saskatchewan
- Parkland College – Saskatchewan
- Cambrian at HANSON – Ontario
- Mohawk College – Ontario
- Selkirk College – British Columbia
- Georgian College – Ontario
If you would like to get started on your application, book a consultation with us.
Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.
Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.