Canadian Permanent Resident Card Renewal
People with permanent resident status in Canada can apply to obtain their first PR Card, Renewal, and Replace a lost/stolen/destroyed/or never received PR Card.
To be eligible to apply and obtain a PR Card, you must:
- Be a permanent resident of Canada;
- Be physically present in Canada (730 days in the preceding 5 years);
- Not be under an effective removal order;
- Not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act; and
- Not be convicted of an offence related to the misuse of a PR card for those applicants under the age of 18.
The permanent residence card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident of Canada. This wallet-sized card is required by all permanent residents of Canada to re-enter Canada on any commercial transport carrier at the port of entry.
Services that we provide:
- First Permanent residence card application
- Expired, lost or stolen PR card replacement
- Urgent processing of your PR card application