Canadian Permanent Resident Card Renewal

People with permanent resident status in Canada can apply to obtain their first PR Card, Renewal, and Replace a lost/stolen/destroyed/or never received PR Card.

To be eligible to apply and obtain a PR Card, you must:

  • Be a permanent resident of Canada;
  • Be physically present in Canada (730 days in the preceding 5 years);
  • Not be under an effective removal order;
  • Not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act; and
  • Not be convicted of an offence related to the misuse of a PR card for those applicants under the age of 18.

The permanent residence card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident of Canada. This wallet-sized card is required by all permanent residents of Canada to re-enter Canada on any commercial transport carrier at the port of entry.

Services that we provide:

  • First Permanent residence card application
  • Expired, lost or stolen PR card replacement
  • Urgent processing of your PR card application

For further information.