Permanent Resident Card Renewal
People with permanent resident status in Canada can apply to obtain their first PR Card, Renewal, and Replace a lost/stolen/destroyed/or never received PR Card.
To be eligible to apply and obtain a PR Card, you must:
- Be a permanent resident of Canada;
- Be physically present in Canada (730 days in the preceding 5 years);
- Not be under an effective removal order;
- Not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act; and
- Not be convicted of an offence related to the misuse of a PR card for those applicants under the age of 18.
The permanent residence card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident of Canada. This wallet-sized card is required by all permanent residents of Canada to re-enter Canada on any commercial transport carrier at the port of entry.
Services that we provide:
- First Permanent residence card application
- Expired, lost or stolen PR card replacement
- Urgent processing of your PR card application
Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.
Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.