Student Direct Stream Canada
Student direct stream or SDS is a promising program implemented by IRCC to help foreign nationals from 14 countries to receive their study permit faster. Most SDS applications are processed in 20 calendar days if the eligibility criteria are met. To benefit from this Immigration program, you must
- Be a legal resident living in 1 of the following countries:
- China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda
- Have an acceptance letter from a post-secondary designated learning institution
- Live outside of Canada when you apply
- Have proof you have paid your tuition for your first year of study
- Have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000
- Get a medical exam before you apply if required
- Get a police certificate before you apply if required
- Have your most recent secondary or post-secondary school transcript(s)
- Have a language test result such as IELTS that shows an academic or general training score of 6.0 or higher in each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.
Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.