Study Visa To Canada

Study in Canada, Student Visa, Study Permit, Swift Immigrations

Today, Canada is ranked as one of the most attractive destinations for international students. Our Immigration consultant offers a start to finish service to all potential students, from college application to applying for a Study Visa to Canada, to Getting your Post-Graduate Work Permit.

International students in Canada have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to settle in Canada. Don’t miss this opportunity

The first step to becoming an international student in Canada is to find a college and apply to the desired program.

Admission requirements vary from college to college but there is some basic information you need to provide.

  • Admission fee: From $100
  • English Proficiency test: IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE
  • Post-secondary diploma or certificate
  • Transcripts of study in the home country

We can get you admission to these colleges/universities right away

  • Canadore College – Ontario
  • University Canada West – British Columbia
  • St Thomas University-New Brunswick
  • Conestoga College – Ontario
  • Niagara College – Ontario
  • St Lawrence College – Ontario
  • MITT – Manitoba
  • Medicine Hat College – Alberta
  • VCC – British Columbia
  • Loyalist College – Ontario
  • Canada College – Quebec
  • Mount Saint Vincent University – Nova Scotia
  • Nipissing University – Ontario
  • Sault College – Ontario
  • Great Plains College – Saskatchewan
  • Cumberland College – Saskatchewan
  • Parkland College – Saskatchewan
  • Cambrian at HANSON – Ontario
  • Mohawk College – Ontario
  • Selkirk College – British Columbia
  • Georgian College – Ontario

If you would like to get started on your application, book a consultation with us.

Book A Consultation

After receiving your acceptance letter from a designated college, it’s time to gather your documentation and apply for your Study Visa in Canada. A study permit is a written authorization issued to foreign students permitting them to engage in studies in Canada.

The efficient, consistent, and transparent processing of international students in Canada remains one of IRCC’s priorities.

Some requirements are as followed:

  • Letter of acceptance from the educational institute that they will be attending
  • Proof of identity
  • Proof of financial support

The study permit allows students to work part-time on campus and seek renewal from within Canada should they decide to stay longer.

Our services include helping students obtain their study permit and later on their post-graduate work permit after their studies.

The Post-Graduate Work Permit is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that allows international students who have graduated from an accredited school to stay in Canada to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

A PGWP is a great pathway to immigration in Canada as it gives students the chance to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class.

The eligibility criteria are as followed:

  • Students must currently hold valid temporary status or have left Canada.
  • They must have graduated from an eligible designated learning institution (DLI)
  • The program must at least be 8 months in duration leading to a degree, diploma or certificate.
  • Applicant must have maintained full-time student status in Canada during each academic session of the program
  • A Transcript and an official letter from the eligible DLI confirming that they have met the requirements to complete their program of study is also needed

Student direct stream or SDS is a promising program implemented by IRCC to help foreign nationals from 7 countries to receive their study permit faster. Most SDS applications are processed in 20 calendar days if the eligibility criteria are met. To benefit from this Immigration program, you must

  • Be a legal resident living in 1 of the following countries:
  • China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Vietnam
  • Have an acceptance letter from a post-secondary designated learning institution
  • Live outside of Canada when you apply
  • Have proof you have paid your tuition for your first year of study
  • Have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000
  • Get a medical exam before you apply if required
  • Get a police certificate before you apply if required
  • Have your most recent secondary or post-secondary school transcript(s)
  • Have a language test result such as IELTS that shows an academic or general training score of 6.0 or higher in each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening)

Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.

Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.

For further information.