Apply For Canadian Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa Canada, Tourist Visa, Super Visa, Best Immigration Consultant, Swift Immigration

If you wish to visit Canada, you must submit a temporary resident visa application at a Canadian embassy, high commission, consulate abroad or a designated place (e.g. Visa Facilitation Services (VFS) along with two passport size pictures, proof of available funds, and a non-refundable processing fee.

Apply for your Canada Visa today

  • It is essential that an applicant provides sufficient documentary evidence to satisfy the visa officer that he or she has sufficient funds to pay for all expenses that might be incurred while in Canada.
  • If the person is visiting relatives, and if the relatives are going to assume responsibility for the expenses incurred by the visiting relative in Canada, it would be necessary to have a letter or statutory declaration from the relative setting out responsibility for all expenses.
  • In addition, the relative must also indicate that he or she has the necessary resources, and it would be helpful if the relative includes a job letter, tax documents, bank statements, etc.
  • The principal applicant and all dependents must be in possession of valid and subsisting passports or travel documents.

A Canada visa is required for certain foreign nationals who wish to visit Canada. You may or may not require a temporary resident visa depending on your citizenship. Foreign nationals who do require visas must also meet the following requirements:

  • Have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
  • Be in good health; a medical examination may be requested;
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties to your country of origin, such as a job, home and family, which will compel you to return;
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit;
  • Have sufficient funds for your stay; the amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives;
  • You may also need a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

We can help you with your Canada Visa application

Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express EntrySpousal sponsorshipTemporary VisaSuper VisaStudy visaWork PermitLMIAPNPCanadian Citizenship and more.

Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.

For further information.