Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada

Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada, Express Entry, Best Immigrations Consultant, Swift Immigrations

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents of Canada based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

To be eligible, you must:

  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec,
  • Meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
  • Have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply
  • Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification, and
  • Have a full-time job offer for a total period of at least one year in the trade you are applying for
  • Have a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.

Skilled Trades currently eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under these major and minor groups of the NOC:

  • Industrial, electrical and construction trades
  • Maintenance and equipment operation trades
  • Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
  • Processing, manufacturing and utility supervisors and central control operators
  • Chefs and cooks
  • Butchers and bakers

There is no education requirement for the Federal Skilled Trades Program. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need to provide

  • Canadian post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree
  • A completed foreign credential, and Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by IRCC.

Language ability:
You must take a language test approved by Immigration, refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that shows you meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and writing.

Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express Entry, Spousal sponsorship, Temporary Visa, Super Visa, Study visa, Work Permit, LMIA, PNP, Canadian Citizenship and more.

Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.