When people come to Canada as visitors, they can only stay in the country till the visa validity period. Sometimes, you want to stay longer and extend your stay. If you decide to stay longer, you must apply for the visa extension at least 30 days before the visa expires.

If you stay longer than the period you are allowed, you also need to restore your status or you may be asked to leave Canada.

We, at Swift Immigration, can provide you with prompt and appropriate assistance to extend and/or restore your status in Canada.

Our team of experienced Immigration consultants offers expertise in several immigration services such as Express EntrySpousal sponsorshipTemporary VisaSuper VisaStudy visaWork PermitLMIAPNPCanadian Citizenship and more.

Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we serve people in Brampton, Toronto, Hamilton, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Whitby, London, Vaughan, Hamilton, Markham, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie.